The Studio (known to most as The Makeup & Nail Studio) has been providing Wellington with some of the best beauty treatments for over 20 years. Come see what all the fuss is about today!
COVID19 - What to expect when we re-open in Level 2
Firsly we would like to thank all of you for your loyalty and commitment to the salon, without your support , we wouldn’t be where we are today.
- DO NOT COME IN if you are ill in any way! Please contact us to re-schedule.
- Bookings will be confirmed and made as soon as we know when we can open under level 2.
- It is vital to show up on time for your appointment, as we will have to run to a strict timetable for sanitizing between clients.
- When you arrive at the salon, knock on the door, if a table or room is free we can let you in. Otherwise you will need to wait in the car until we call you as the waiting room is closed.
- When you come into the salon we will have masks and sanitizers available for you to use.
- Unfortunately the staff area out the back is fully restricted to clients unless you need to use the toilet - There will be disposable hand towels and sanitizer wipes which will need to be used.
- Staff members can make Coffee or Tea in a disposable cup.
- Purchases can be made with pay wave, or online banking.
- No testers can be used, no products can be touched and please ask a staff member if you would like anything from behind the counter.
- We all know you love looking at gel colors, but sadly we cannot have anyone touching the bottles during this time.
- Unfortunately, NO kids, NO Friends, NO Partners, NO animals except under exceptional circumstances discussed with us prior.
We will have ALL the PPE available, for clients and staff to keep us all safe as advised by the government.
Proud Stockists of:
We now take Laybuy & Oxipay in store!
Whether it be for some IPL Hair Removal, DMK treatments or to have a makeup shopping spree - we now take Laybuy & Oxipay for all in store purchases of $200 and over.